Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Itty Bitty Christmas Tree

E got a fun practical life lesson yesterday.  My parents had visited a home and garden show and brought her back a little pine tree.  This guy is maybe 6 inches tall.  So yesterday we went out and bought a pot and some soil.  E helped me put the soil in the pot, and plant the "itty bitty Christmas tree."  Then she helped me water it so it can "grow big and tall like E."  No pictures of the process, it was too messy to leave alone to grab the camera!  But here is our little tree.  Hopefully, we can get him to grow and be able to plant him outside.  Our yard is in DESPERATE need of trees.

2 comments:

Fun Frugal Mommy said...

Hi I just found your blog through tot school and liked your ideas. I just started following your blog.

Musical Mama said...

Thanks for stopping by! I missed this weekend's tot school post, but I have one planned for this coming weekend!