Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tot School: Christmas!

Tot School
E is 23 months old

We've been doing a lot less tot school the last couple of weeks than we usually do. Just so busy with Christmas things, I guess! E has been having a lot of fun working with our Christmas Tot Pack that I got from 1+1+1=1.

Christmas shape matching:

Christmas tree pattern/color matching:

Counting stockings:

Stacking cups:

For our alphabet letter last week, we did letter O for octopus:
She's also been into measuring - she takes my measuring tape and announces that everything is "22 inches."
E has also been helping me with my holiday baking. We've made peppermint popcorn and peppermint fudge already, and tomorrow when it snows we will be making some super awesome chocolate chip cookies for Santa.

I've been so behind with our crafts! I keep getting called in to work on my days off, so I haven't had time to gather any supplies for our open-ended art. E is getting an easel for Christmas, so we will start up those posts in the new year with a vengeance!

No comments: