Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are leaving tomorrow for a relaxing week's vacation for Thanksgiving. I thought I would leave you with a list of things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for . . . . .

My little munchkin, who is truly the light of my life.


Target - 'nuf said.


My mother and grandmothers, strong women who give me someone to look up to.


Quiet time to sit and read or knit or sew.


Good friends who make doing "kid stuff" even more enjoyable.


My faith, my God, and my Church community.


All the wonderful blogs I read and follow - I get such great ideas for activities to try from you all.


My family, near and far.


A job I enjoy.


Good health to appreciate all these things.



See you all next week! Watch out, Kansas, here we come!

1 comment:

rtk said...

I am thankful for an amazing daughter and granddaughter! I adore you both!